The Rise and Fall of Spar The Rise and Fall of Spar

So it wasn't bad, but I do have a problem/question. This seems basically identical to "The Rise and Fall of Pantheon" by crazyborisproduction. I don't know if maybe both of your videos are parodies of another video and thats why they're so similar; if that is the case, please correct me because I really don't know it. If that isn't the case, it just seems like this an extreme example of plagiarizing the plot and jokes of someone else. Once again, if I'm actually the idiot that doesn't know the source of inspiration then my bad, but the resemblance was just too close for me to not say anything.

Kretas95 responds:

Youre right "The Rise and Fall of Pantheon" was a inspiration for this Movie and i copied some camera angles to learn. It is my first Animation ;D

Stuuuuuuuuuu Pickkllesss Stuuuuuuuuuu Pickkllesss

So just an opinion here, but it seems like if you're going with the one scene animation, you should try to make that one scene as detailed and well done as possible. You have a head of Stu floating and singing, why not go the extra step and make his lips sync as perfectly as you can to the song especially when it's the entirety of your video.